The information we collect
We collect certain information from users through the following means: when creating an account on the Site, when subscribing to our newsletter, when answering a survey and when filling a form.
You may be required to fill in your name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number when you order or register for a product on the Site. However, you may visit the Site anonymously.
How we use your information
We may use any of the information we collect from users in one of the following ways:
- To personalize user experience (your personal information helps us to gain a better understanding of your needs and assists us to respond accordingly).
- To improve our Site (we continually work on improving the content and the service delivery of our Site based on comments and feedbacks we receive from users).
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us respond to your inquires and offer customer assistance).
- To handle a promotion, contest, survey or any other site feature.
- To send occasional messages to our users.
- The e-mail address you submit to us may be used to respond to inquiries, send you prompt information and attend to any other request you may make.
How we protect your information
We deploy variety of security measures to maintain the overall safety of user’s personal information when you enter, submit or view your personal information.
How we disclose user’s personal information
We do not trade, sell or otherwise transfer to outside party user’s personal information. However, this does not include our thrusted third-party service providers who offers services to users on our behalf, assist us in the smooth operation of the Site and in conducting our business as long as they consent to keep this information strictly confidential and protected.
We may also disclose your information when we belief such disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, to protect our rights (or those of others), property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to other third parties for advertising, marketing or other usage.
Third Party Links
Frequently, at our sole discretion, we may offer or include third party services or products on our Site. These third-party websites have their independent privacy policies. We therefore accept not responsibility or liability for the activities and content of these linked Sites. Nonetheless, we strive to protect the integrity of our Site, therefore we welcome any comments or feedbacks about these linked websites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Due to the high importance we place on our own privacy, we have taken necessary steps to comply with California Online Privacy Act. In this regard, we will not distribute your personal information to any outside party without your prior consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not request for information from anyone under the age of 13. Our Site, services and products are all directed to people who are not less than 13 years of age.